Latest Home Based Business Ideas

27 April 2007

LA Fitness Bully Tactics Scam

This is the detail of my complaint against LA Fitness:

LA Fitness failed to deliver the substance of my membership entitlement, none of my complaints have received any attention from LA Fitness personnel. Because I got no reply from LA Fitness on any of these occasions I cancelled my payments since they had not delivered your obligations under the contract.

I am well aware of LA Fitness' poor reputation for harassing members over payments, and the investigations into LA Fitness by BBC Watchdog. Also the judgement by the Advertising Standards Authority, who issued Ad Alert no 540 against your company due to their failure to respond to complaints over inaccurate advertising of membership costs.

I have written to LA Fitness asking them and their 'debt collectors' to cease and desist from pursuing unjustified demands against me. I have acted perfectly reasonably in cancelling the contract after giving you ample chance to deliver your side of the contract, which LA Fitness has singularly failed to do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home